Monday, February 15, 2010

No Fear

Israeli police sent on wild-goose chase

During my interrogation by the Israeli police (by six men for 6 & a half hours until midnight) in Jerusalem's Russian Compound, I was completely confident God was in control; that nothing could happen without his express permission. I knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that I stood before God the Father and Jesus Christ. I felt confident as I stood up for God's truth, Christ would stand up for me just as surely as He did for our brother Stephen (Acts 7:56). Knowing their very breath was in God's hands, an attempt to intimidate me (by some bald or shaved head guy who appeared to be the leader - who they waited for to come from Haifa) actually amused me. If God declares all nations put together are still less than the dust on the scales (Isaiah 40:15):, who were these little men except something in their big imaginations? Granted, one bought me a sandwich from across the street, another offered me his shirt I complimented him on, and another offered me one of the many pictures of the Temple Mount that adorned the walls. Ironically, I was wearing one of those NO FEAR t-shirts.

No comments: